Saturday 5 December 2009

Daily Mail Reader-Baiting


Like a kid poking insects with a stick, someone looks to be having a bit of a giggle in the Daily Mail's comments sections.

Fraud! Remembrance Day conman who marched with 'impossible' haul of 17 medals

What a star! He deserves a medal for that!

jenny jones, essex, 4/12/2009 14:46

Mouthwashes containing alcohol may cause oral cancer and dentists should advise patients against using them, claim experts.

These must be banned straight away.Thank you Daily Mail for warning me about this risk.

jenny jones, essex, 5/12/2009 10:10

A train steward refused to sell a passenger an egg sandwich . . . because he might choke on it.

This is very sensible.He quite rightly makes the point that you cannot evacuate a train whilst eating a egg sandwich.Indeed the passenger would be in his rights to sue him if he did.I cannot see what all the fuss is about.

jenny jones, essex, 5/12/2009 11:03

And my personal favourite.

Hans Blix: 'Bush and Blair misled the public... yes, it's conceivable both could end up on trial'

Mr Blair was a brilliant PM and how I wish he was still in charge of our country.Mr Hussein was very bad and needed to be executed so I can't understand what the problem is.Bring back hanging I say!

jenny jones, essex, 5/12/2009 10:13

Ooh, you mischievous scamp, Jenny.

UPDATE: It appears I missed Jenny's thoughts on Old Holborn's FOI request.

People will be routinely asked to answer sensitive questions about their sexuality so a Government quango can compile a massive 'equalities' database, it emerged last night.

This is a good idea.We all need to behave normally and any unusual behaviour should be known about I think.

jenny jones, essex, 5/12/2009 10:09

That wooden spoon is seeing some heavy action today.




6 comments:

Rob Farrington said...

Now, that's one Essex girl who I'd be happy to go out with...

Corrugated Soundbite said...

Not seen anything from the infamous Mail baiter "Bob Roberts" (*snigger*) of Worcester just lately. I remember him getting red arrowed some 400 times for his last little pro Labour jape. He really knew how to get the best out of them ;-)

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell, Dick, the aforementiond item was one gigantic
barrowload of steaming pap, cant
we have some steamers against
nanny and metro men


Silent Steel Mill

Mark Wadsworth said...

Brilliant, good work by her and good work by you for retrieving them all.

Jenny Jones said...

Thank you for highlighting my replies on your ever-so wonderful blog Dick... ermm I may call you Dick may I?

By the way, I couldn't help notice the brown drapes on either side of your blog pages. Although to be fair I have some like them in my back bedroom. Maybe you'd like to meet and we could coordinate our window decorations?

Must dash, daddy will be home from the pub soon.

Jenny Jones - Essex

Dick Puddlecote said...

Oh, that we could be sure you're the Jenny Jones. If so, give us warning of your next foray onto the Wail pages, oh Queen of the sarky. ;-)